Hi, guys .
I’m back again with another beauty post, this time it’s a list of my favorite vampy lip products . So these lipsticks are not all matte, infact only three are matte .
So we’ll talk about why I love them so much, from the left to the right. This list is not in order of preference.
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Love that Red. The Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks are very glossy looking and hydrating with out looking glossy and sticky. It really just adds a sheen. That Red is so beautiful, it’s so vibrant.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Iced Amethyst. This shade is a really icy looking purple, that gives you purple lips that don’t look too shocking and of course it’s just as hydrating.
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade Coffee Bean. I know some people think brown isn’t vampy but I think it is. This shade of brown is so beautiful and very warm. I got this lipsticks and the other two in a Revlon pack of nine of the Super Lustrous Lipsticks . I definitely recommend trying them out. The formula is so good.
4. Classic Makeup USA matte lipstick in the shade Isabella . I recently got this in a Little Brown Box Nigeria box. This is my new fave . The formula is so amazing. It is creamy and dries down very matte. The color is so beautiful, I’m in love .
5. Hegai and Esther Matte Lipstick in the shade Melanin. This is another warm brown shade that I think is really vampy. This formula is also really good. It goes on creamy, dries down but not totally matte, it still remains creamy. Hegai and Esther have another beautiful matte brown (I can’t remember what the shade is called). Hegai and Esther is fast becoming my favorite Nigerian makeup brand.
6. Tara Matte lipstick in the shade (I’ll put up the shade later, after I shot these pictures, my Tara lipsticks went missing). Tara is a well known and well loved Nigerian make up brand and the quality is amazing. I really love this lipstick, I’ve had it for two years now and it’s so beautiful.
7. Absolute Makeup Eye Crayon. I know , I know, what’s an eye crayon doing in a lipstick post but let me explain. I’m all for duo purposes for my makeup. I use a highlighter shade for eyeshadow, liquid lipstick for eyeliner, cream lipstick for blush and so on. This eye crayon is so creamy and serves not just as a lip liner but also a lipstick.
So there you have it my seven favorite vampy lip products. I decided to swatch them on my hand and show you . Here it is , the shades are swatched on my hand from the right to left (on the top picture) .