From the first time I discovered TAM Beauty, (now Revolution Beauty) I fell in love. Affordable makeup with incredible quality? sign me up. I had always wanted to do a full face but at the time, they had no complexion products. Come 2018 when Revolution Beauty changed the game with the Conceal and Define concealers. These concealers were on the lips of everyone in the beauty industry.
With the rebranding of the company and launch of Revolution Pro came new complexion products. Revolution Beauty has under its umbrella a few makeup brands. They include; Makeup Revolution, Revolution Pro, I Heart Revolution and Obsession Beauty. So, I decided to do a full face of Revolution Beauty.
Full Face of Revolution Beauty
When I started out creating this look, I did not intend for it to be a full face of rev beauty. However, almost every product I used was Revolution Beauty. Except my primer, brow pencil, mascara, finishing spray and gloss.
That means, foundation, concealer, setting powder, contour and bronzer, highlight and eyeshadow are all Revolution Beauty.
Revolution Pro Eyeshadow
For my eyeshadow look, i recreated a look by beauty youtuber TailorMadeJane. To recreate the look I finally tried out the Revolution Pro Regeneration Trends Mischief Mattes palette. Whew, that’s a really long name. The Mischief mattes palette is an all matte colourful brights palette, which is a bit out of my comfort zone. It was bit intimidating to work with color. Here is the look I created.
- Revolution Pro Full Cover Camouflage Foundation Shade F14 Reviewed here.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer. Shade C13
- Revolution Ultra HD Camouflage Palette in Medium Dark.
- Revolution Pro Regeneration Trends Mischief Mattes Palette
- Makeup Revolution Reloaded Iconic Fever (Contour and Bronzer)
- Revolution Retro Luxe Kits in Glory and Reign
- Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighter in Gold Addict.