Street style is a major concept in the fashion world, orchestrated or spontaneous the most punchy fashion photos are usually of street style awesomeness.
No fashion week documentation is complete without the most awesome street style looks in tow. From the extremely glamorous to the coolest casual chic looks.
I think sometimes the street style game at a fashion show overpowers the collection being showed and street style has graduated from a phenomenom to a force of fashion nature.
To show my love for and appreciation for street style and those with awesome street style game I’ve compiled a list of my top 5 fave street style looks from Pinterest. Let’s go .
5. Is this awesome technicolor, comic inspired look at the Milan Fashion Week
4. Is this minimal yet extremely powerful, streamlined look at London Fashion Week
3. Is this epitome of minimalism and architectural greatness, the addition of the sandals only elevated the look.
2. The entire slouchy and laid back feel to this look is like a soothing balm to my soul. The pleat detail on the pants just divine and the exaggerated cuff on the shirt a touch of genius. You guys know I’m obsessed with hats and boots and the two in one look, Magic!
1. Drumroll please… I don’t know who this babe is but, she is fire. This look was categorized as a New York Fashion Week style inspiration and it has been saved on my Pinterest since forever. I don’t know where to begin. The crisp all white even to the silver/platinum hair color? The black open toe booties? The clutch? All perfect.
So there’s my top 5 fave street style looks, tell me which you love the most and the ones you would most likely be inclined to recreate… I might do a street style post on the blog soon.